The Vice President of Business Development (VPBD) Truck Services role is responsible for developing new medium and heavy duty truck business within their assigned territory. The VPBD generates truck lease and services revenue for Donlen Corporation and establishes strong client relationships with new and existing customers within a defined truck fleet size (75-500 units).
Candidates applying for the Regional VPBD Truck Services role, in addition to the below qualifications, should be able to demonstrate recent success selling to large organizations (Fortune 500, High profile brands, national/international presence).
- Developing and maintaining a database of prospects and customers that fit within the Truck Services market
- Diligent management of all customer relationships and interactions within CRM
- Generating appointments/sales calls
- Effectively communicating Donlen’s value proposition to sign new business with and increase penetration of existing customer portfolios
- Selling of all Donlen approved truck financial and services programs
- Managing a robust sales funnel and exceeding annual growth targets
- Provide strategic account management of customers focused on client retention, and maximizing penetration of all programs
- Develop working relationships with Donlen AE’s and VPDB’s to team sell identified Truck Services targets
- Providing consultative analysis to customers and prospects (i.e. Annual and/or Quarterly Performance Reviews, Replacement Analysis, Best Value Analysis; Scorecards)
- Creating a positive image of Donlen Corporation at business functions and industry meetings
- Coordinating with marketing staff to optimize lead generation and sales support functions
- Effectively manage expenses on a monthly basis
- Successful closing of new business