Title: Senior Network Engineer
- An experienced technical expert who masters multiple infrastructure technologies within the LAN/WAN environment. This role will help lead architectural solution designs, standards setting and execute maintenance plans for multiple LAN/WAN/Cloud technologies.
- Responsible for the overall health and performance of corporate networking infrastructure and services. Address network and customer issues, configure hardware, review network documentation for accuracy and create / manage project plans through completion.
- Collaborate with vendors/suppliers to solve technically challenging problems within predefined SLA’s. Participates in vendor service management and escalation process activities. Meets with partners periodically to maintain KPI’s and the operational run state.
- Supports project execution by partnering with the business, IT and external service providers, to meet the goals of the business.
- Leads planning and setting up new / expansion / renovation of IT Infrastructure.
- Owns the planning and renewal of critical equipment through annual maintenance contracts, reporting issues with services providers and escalating as per vendor service level agreements.
- Create a stable computing environment by proactively supporting all critical hardware/software components.
- Proactively monitors system capacity providing continuous resource availability.
- Creates and maintains network artifacts including diagrams, standard configurations and operational documentation.
- Develops improvement programs and monitors the implementation to increase efficiency of network service delivery.
- Leads project execution, partnering with the PMO organization and external service providers, utilizing existing tools and following IT standards and procedures.
- Performs formal root cause analysis with corrective/preventive actions and suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Works under minimal supervision and has experience working with incident/problem and project management systems.
- Follows change management processes and critical communication processes during outages and system changes.
- Supports annual planning by providing infrastructure costs and tracks monthly spending.
- Provides basic training to users on IT Processes and IT systems usage when required.
- Supports entitlement processes for end users access requests.
- Leads and supports audit activities based on audit requirements.
- Utilize existing tools to manage the environment, identify gaps and make recommendations about how processes can be improved.
- Strong ability to communicate orally and in writing, ability to communicate at all levels of the business.