Responsible for providing account management for a dedicated portfolio of customers with a focus on building a strong relationship through proactive, consultative customer service. Partner with internal resources to resolve client issues and provide exceptional customer service. Acts as a customer advocate within Donlen and is accountable for the timely resolution of all assigned customer inquiries and present insightful recommendations.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ownership of key customer accounts and established trusted advisor to customers on all Donlen matters. Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within your assigned customer portfolio
- Ensure retention and growth of customer accounts through delivering World Class customer service including timely and accurate responsiveness to inquiries
- Use good judgment to escalate issues that impact the customer’s success
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Proactively recommend services available from Donlen that will enhance customer satisfaction and encourage strategies to help drive service adoption and usage with their employees
- Work with Sales/Account Executives to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide Training to and deliver presentations to customers and prospects
- Be the face of Donlen to our customers, displaying a positive attitude and image to our customers
- Incoming and outgoing communication with accounts relative to relationship building and problem resolution. Interaction will be with dedicated accounts and as a back-up for other Account Managers.
- Generate key reports/data files. Analyze data and provide overall review of Donlen programs.
- Coordinate establishing vehicle selectors with customers.
- Achieve minimum performance standards as outlined in the Customer Service Matrix specific to answering incoming calls & making proactive outbound calls, escalation, availability, time to assign and issue resolution.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to interact with all Donlen operating departments to successfully resolve customer issues.
- Understanding customer’s profile including unique service requirements, expectations & business/industry segment
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize workload throughout the day based on requests for service.