The Maintenance Advisor position is responsible for managing all aspects of the programs offered to Donlen customers. These programs include maintenance repair consultation, fuel, glass and rentals. The Maintenance Advisor will be providing guidance and service through timely communication with vendors, fleet managers and drivers by phone and email.
· Answer inbound calls for Truck / Car maintenance and repair approval requests from providers
· Answer inbound calls from Drivers and Fleet Managers requiring assistance with repair, towing, rental, glass and fuel card questions
· Maintain consistent time and /or cost savings advantage for customer by recommending and negotiating the optimal repair for each individual situation
· Adhere to authorization policy as outlined by client
· Document purchase orders to repair facilities, communicate circumstances with client
· Process repair invoices for payment
· Problem resolution for repair and maintenance issues
· Set up new service vendors for new and existing customers in cases where an established vendor is not available and maintain service vendor relationships
· Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
· Demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance (scheduled adherence)
· Other duties assigned by management to ensure overall departmental quality and efficiency
- Technical/customer service training for vehicle repair and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time well
- Basic aptitude of PC usage and Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Team player with strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service