High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Truck mechanic technical training and experience
- Knowledge of diesel engine in-frame repairs
- Knowledge of Class 6, 7, 8 drivetrain, powertrain, and brake systems
- Knowledge of Class 6, 7, 8 hydraulic and PTO systems
- Knowledge of truck equipment including cranes, pumps, lift gates
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, effectively present information to customers, drivers, vendors and other employees.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills. Must be able to demonstrate these skills on a daily basis.
- Technical/customer service training for vehicle repair and/or equivalent work experience.
- Combination of teamwork and independence. In this role, you will be a part of a customer service team, yet you will be asked to work independently to accomplish your tasks as well.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time well.
- Basic aptitude of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Must be able to accurately type a minimum of 25 words per minute
- Understanding of basic math skill principals and be able to calculate percentages and discounts.
- Ability to provide sound problem solving.
- Ability to apply tools to understand and improve business processes.
- Ability to translate customer needs into actionable detailed business requirements.
- Team player with strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in a call center environment.
- Current knowledge of automotive maintenance and repair.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must complete departmental training in general repair maintenance, with continued pursuit to achieve C1 and G1 ASE certifications.
- Participation in training and team meetings.
- Must be flexible with work schedule as assigned by management.
- Professional phone demeanor with clear written and verbal communication skills
Must be adept in the use of a PC, internet and email and able to grasp new software applications easily and quickly.
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.