The FAS (Fleet Administrative Services) program focuses on the outsourcing of Customer’s fleet functions to Donlen through various service delivery methods. The Driver Call Center Rep position provides the best customer service to our customer’s drivers while supporting the FAS Account Managers. The Driver Call Center Rep communicates to the customers, drivers and account managers by phone, e-mail and CARE, our Customer Relationship Management Tool.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Answering driver calls pertaining to a variety of questions regarding their company vehicle and programs they are enrolled in.
- Support Account Managers in servicing Donlen’s customers through a variety of means: Daily tasks, Projects, Internal issue resolution.
- Must be able to manage stress levels during high call volume periods.
- Utilize our internal issue tracking system – CARE – to follow through on customer inquiries and issues.
- Perform specific tasks on a regular basis, such as: Utilizing Donlen’s systems to create vehicle selectors, process billing changes, generate reports, insurance card distribution and driver data changes.
- Contacting drivers by phone or e-mail to gather missing information, request requirements pertaining to the yearly registration, address out of compliance items such as missing business and personal mileage records and overdue oil changes.
- Ability to multitask is essential.
- Participate in Client Customer calls.
- Flexibility in work hours required to ensure proper coverage of call center.
- Must be a team player.
- Assist in training of new Driver Call Center Representatives.