The Vendor Management Specialist owns the creation, maintenance, and building of strategic value centric relationships within Donlen’s vendor network. The incumbent possesses strong skills in relationship management, data analytics, problem solving, and project management. The role is key to contributing towards strengthening Donlen’s vendor network, enhancing revenue streams, ensuring data integrity, and identifying efficient value add opportunities. The ideal candidate can adapt well to a nimble, action oriented culture, and as a technology leader in the fleet industry, we are seeking candidates who embrace working in a technology-driven environment.
- Ensure the efficient, timely, and accurate enrollment and set up of Vendors in the VM system.
- Administers a database of more than 100,000 vendors to maintain data integrity
- Analyzes and mines vendor database to uncover new opportunities for Donlen to strengthen Donlen’s network and margins
- Manages internal CRM system (CARE) pertaining to vendor related inquiries from tracking to completion.
- Monitors CARE with a focus on identifying root causes, trends/patterns that indicate a process improvement opportunity.
- Participates in various training efforts of internal stakeholders concerning Donlen’s vendors
- Supports initiatives to find, contact and establish new vendors based on customer needs.
- Manages assignments outside of the daily responsibilities in order to support strategic business projects to enhance Donlen’s vendor network value and competitiveness
- Engages with various internal stakeholders (Maintenance, Sales, Finance) as necessary to support key projects and growth opportunities
- Supports the Sourcing Director with key initiatives in all areas of Product Management.