The Account Executive is responsible for proactively managing, strengthening, and further developing Donlen’s relationships with clients within an assigned portfolio in the Regional Fleet department. Understanding our products and services is a must in this role as it will be the AE’s role to continually sell the value of Donlen to the client, recommending additional products and services as appropriate. This position’s role is both a relationship manager and a salesperson to our clients. This position will entail some travel (30-40%) to meet with clients. Position location is flexible.
- Update and maintain accurate information about the fleet and fleet
ordering decision makers in SalesForce.com
- Successfully obtain vehicle orders from existing portfolio while
retaining assigned base of Customers, while maintaining business
- Maximize the penetration of all Customers assigned for both
vehicle orders and service program participation
- Create and make presentations to customers
- Analyze data and provide overall review of Donlen programs and value propositions.
- Become expert on all Donlen’s “Best in Class” technology offerings
- Monitor and recommend appropriate vehicle cycling parameters
- Deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Handle incoming and outgoing communication with accounts relative to relationship building and problem resolution.
- Develop strategic account management plans
- Work with all departments to ensure quality service offering to all clientele
- Coordinate the administrative support of Customers with Account Management team
- Provide quarterly forecasting to management for order volume and services penetration
Required/Preferred Training and Experience
- Strong ability to analyze complex data and make proactive recommendations
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Any customer service and/or sales training is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 3-5 years experience in a customer service and/or sales role
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed