A collection specialist is responsible for all collection calls on past due customers. They are also responsible for internal and external correspondence in relation to invoices.
- Make collection calls for all Past Due Billing.
- Place reminder calls for monthly rental invoices
- Research and make calls regarding Short paid invoices and Over paid invoices
- Prepare Credit and Rebills
- Prepare vouchers for entries to the Donlen system or JD Edwards
- Assist with Cash application to A/R
- Respond to internal Customer calls as well as external Customer Calls
- Prepare Credit references
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts in JD Edwards
- To provide quality customer service using the internal tracking tool “CARE”.