The Maintenance Advisor position is responsible for managing all aspects of the programs offered to Donlen customers. These programs include maintenance repair consultation, fuel, glass and rentals. The Maintenance Advisor will be providing guidance and service through timely communication with vendors, fleet managers and drivers by phone and email. Responsibilities also include the set up of new vendor and updating vendors profiles in Donlen systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Vehicle maintenance approvals.
- Purchase order negotiation and issuance.
- Cost containment of maintenance process.
- Prompt follow-up with fleet contact(s) and service vendors.
- Problem resolution for any maintenance issue.
- Pursuit of manufacturer warranty, policy adjustment and service vendor warranty.
- Maintenance of current warranty coverage information.
- Processing final/completed repair invoices.
- Establish and maintain service vendor relationships.
- Set up new service vendors for new and existing customers.
- Maintenance of ongoing vendor relationships including providing PM forms.
- Provide vendor information packet and profile to new vendors.
- Updating customer vehicle maintenance history.
- Adding recent maintenance information for new customers.
- Input of services performed by customer (PM and related).
- Correction of vehicle mileage data in all history files.
- Administer component part purchases on behalf of all customers.
- Maintain consistent time and / or cost savings advantage for customer.
- Handle calls from Drivers for assistance rental, glass and fuel card questions.
- Assist team with new customer roll-outs