The Business Analytics Team represents a Center of Excellence, providing visual descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics. We are a top-tier team of analytical minds who recognize that data is our number one asset.
Using visual data exploration and business intelligence tools, the Senior Data Strategist will turn information into insights and recommend optimal solutions leading to operational efficiency at the lowest cost to our clients. Your analyses will empower internal and external stakeholders to make data driven, optimal fleet decisions. The opportunities you identify will include actionable recommendations that drive savings, compliance, safety and other key fleet goals.
This role requires some understanding of and comfort with fleet financial and tax reporting. You will at times provide financial modeling assistance on evaluation of lease versus buy and lease versus reimbursement strategies, depreciation analysis, and cash flow management.
In addition, you will:
- Provide customized, business-focused consulting and fleet management strategy assistance to clients
- Define in partnership with sales, client relations, business stakeholders, and customers they key fleet objectives and key metrics by which success may be measured
- Analyze large and multiple data sets using visual data exploration tools, and make recommendations based on insights, trends and exceptions gleaned from exploration
- Deliver technical results to non-analytical stakeholders using powerful visuals and strong presentation skills
- Advise stakeholders with actionable recommendations on fleet management strategies
- Support the sales team in demonstrating Donlen's analytical and consulting capabilities to prospects
- Share knowledge and lessons learned with other Donlen staff and clients