Responsible for managing our dealer network including negotiating fees, managing dealer database and monitoring dealer performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote the Elite dealer program by focusing on critical markets and adding/monitoring dealers
- Analyze dealer assignment to ensure we are balancing volume across Elite dealers
- Assign dealers to orders, negotiate fees and update dealer maintenance
- Obtain/Follow-up with W-9 requests
- Process dealer diverts and monitor driver data changes
- Manage the orphan process
- Assist and coordinate problem/resolution management related to dealer pre and post-delivery issues.
- Establish excellent working relationships with vendors including vehicle manufacturers and dealerships.
- Keep VAS staff, including management informed of critical client issues and work to resolve those issues.
- Prepare documents for Post-Checking & Scanning
- Assist in monitoring department CARE (internal CRM) cases and distribute appropriately throughout the day.
- Assist Order Specialists with order placement as needed
- Assisting team with various administrative functions