Regional Sales Manager – Small Fleet Leasing - Based in Chicago
The Hertz Corporation is excited to announce a great growth opportunity within the organization! We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager with a strong focus leading a team on growing the leasing segment. Partnering with our wholly owned subsidiary, Donlen, a Hertz company, we are expanding our sales team and are seeking top sales talent to help us expand this program!
- Achievement of revenue targets through managing team of assigned sales representatives
- Provide leadership to drive the sales activities in the region across fleet lease segment
- Responsible and accountable to align, implement and drive the sales plan for the assigned region, in accordance with the outlined corporate objectives and goals
- Communicate sales initiatives, priorities and policies to assigned sales team
- The successful holder of this position will be able to grow and maintain a cohesive and high performing team, identify, sponsor, and coach talent. Must be based in Chicago area.
Accountable for overall revenue growth for the regions sales territories that include:
- Focus on companies with a fleet of vehicles between 20 and 100 vehicles with a strong need to out-source their fleet management services
- Managing sales goals and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key decision makers
- Develop and execute region specific sales strategies that lead to new account signings, retention of existing accounts and increased revenue from signed accounts and intermediaries.
- Create a culture of partnership and open mindedness between all levels and all departments of the organization
- Effectively execute all Administrative responsibilities
- Responsible for building, managing and developing talent effectively within the region in order to foster a high performing culture.
- Planning, assigning and directing work
- Review and analysis of credit worthiness of prospects and customers
- Traveling as necessary – requires commitment to meet prospects and customers timelines regardless of other duties that are required
- Interviewing and hiring process for new Sales personnel
- Training and support of assigned Sales Representatives
- Performance evaluations of Sales Team
- Growth of value added service programs
- Providing consultative advice (i.e. Annual and/or Quarterly Performance Reviews, Replacement Analysis, Best Value Analysis; Scorecards)
- Maintaining data in company approved database as made available in an assigned geographic region