Local Account Executive – Small Fleet Leasing - Boston, MA based
The Hertz Corporation is excited to announce a great growth opportunity within the organization! We are seeking a Local Account Executive with a strong focus on growing the small fleet leasing segment. Partnering with our wholly owned subsidiary, Donlen, a Hertz company, we are expanding our sales team and are seeking top sales talent to help us expand this program!
The Local Account Executive – Small Fleet Leasing is responsible for developing new business within their assigned territory via lead generation, cold calling and consultative sales strategies. This position will focus on companies with a fleet size between 20 and 100 vehicles who possess a need to outsource their fleet management services.
- Developing and maintaining a database of prospects and customers within an assigned geographic region in the small fleet segment
- Generating appointments/sales calls
- Developing new business from prospects and penetrating existing customer portfolios once developed
- Reviewing and analyzing credit worthiness of prospects and customers as determined by Donlen policies and procedures
- Selling all Donlen approved financial and service programs
- Managing a robust sales funnel with laser focus on meeting or exceeding annual growth targets
- Successful closing of accounts
- Achieving targeted financial goals as established by Donlen Management Team
- Provide strategic account management for portfolio of customers focused on client retention, and maximizing penetration of all programs
Educational Background/Required Skills:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years of outside sales experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must live within one hour commute of office location
Amazing opportunities for growth with a dual career path within both Hertz and our wholly owned subsidiary, Donlen, a Hertz company. Offer will include a company vehicle, 401K, full benefits, cell phone reimbursement along with a great pay and bonus structure are just a few highlights!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed