The Customer Support Representative position provides a superior customer experience to our fleet managers and drivers while supporting the Account Managers daily activities. In addition, this position is responsible for processing and reconciling all incoming provincial renewal notices, and communicating with Provincial offices and/ or brokers as it relates to renewals, provincial and driver changes, violations, etc. This position will also work with 407ETR and Provincial Ministries on resolution to any outstanding fines or violations that may affect our clients. Provide front line support to our clients and drivers regarding a variety of fleet related questions, such as vehicle ordering, taxable benefit reporting, licensing, dealer related questions, vehicle selectors, insurance cards, driver data changes, etc. This position will communicate with a variety of levels within our customer base, and vendors by phone, email and through Donlen’s customer relationship management tool.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Answering driver calls pertaining to a variety of questions regarding their company vehicle and programs they are enrolled in. Perform specific tasks on a regular basis, such as; utilizing Donlen’s systems to create vehicle selectors, process billing changes, generate reports, insurance card distribution, driver data changes, etc.
- Complete licensing related functions such as renewals, provincial plate changes, updating the Ministry on customer corporate changes, creating and obtaining POA’s from clients auditing incoming registrations to ensure accuracy.
- Process violations and 407ETR items.
- Manage and oversee the taxable benefit program for our clients and their drivers
- Create, analyze and or process any applicable reports
- Support Account Managers in serving Donlen’s customers through a variety of means: daily tasks, projects, internal issues resolution
- Create and distribute various client and driver documents
- Must be able to work in a high paced environment.
Utilize our internal issue tracking system – CARE- to follow through on customer inquiries and issues.