Responsible for managing our dealer network including negotiating fees, managing dealer database and monitoring dealer performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote the Elite dealer program by focusing on critical markets and adding/monitoring dealers
- Analyze dealer assignment to ensure we are balancing volume across Elite dealers
- Assign dealers to orders, negotiate fees and update dealer maintenance
- Obtain/Follow-up with W-9 requests
- Process dealer diverts and monitor driver data changes
- Manage the orphan process
- Assist and coordinate problem/resolution management related to dealer pre and post-delivery issues.
- Establish excellent working relationships with vendors including vehicle manufacturers and dealerships.
- Keep VAS staff, including management informed of critical client issues and work to resolve those issues.
- Prepare documents for Post-Checking & Scanning
- Assist in monitoring department CARE (internal CRM) cases and distribute appropriately throughout the day.
- Assist Order Specialists with order placement as needed
- Assisting team with various administrative functions
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required-Associate or Bachelor Degree is a preferred or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in an office environment required
- 1 year or more automotive/truck/transportation industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Use problem identification and solving techniques to anticipate and prevent problems that may impact clients and/or Donlen
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Certifications, Licensees or Registrations Required/Preferred:
- Level I FleetWeb® certification (internal) required
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Office setting that includes some filing (bending) and lifting of boxes and equipment up to 20 pounds.
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed