Optimize the remarketing of Donlen consignment units working with our auction partners within an assigned territory, insuring the best sales retention, days to sell and service to our clients..
- Sell of off-lease and non-lease vehicles for assigned territory with the objective of obtaining the highest resale prices within established turn around times.
- Manage vendors for the timely sale of units.
- Maintain the established network of auctions, dealers, Internet sales, and other vehicle remarketing channels, addressing any performance deficiencies and process exceptions.
- Evaluate vehicle condition reports and market conditions to determine the correct floor price for each unit.
- Represent units online, assessing the auction activity and vehicle desirability to determine the appropriate sale point as our units cross the auction block.
- Provide resale estimates, fair market values and consultation to clients as requested.
- Provide reporting and analysis of performance of vendor network in assigned territory.
- Prepare weekly PSPQ letters
- Assign vehicles to vendor outlets to obtain the best return.
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Assist management with monitoring the used vehicle market to understand pricing trends.
- Calculate monthly auction scorecard
- Respond to requests for resale and residual values on new and used vehicles using guidebooks, auction sale results, and other resources
- Follow-up with CARE cases
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree in a business related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of automobile experience required
- 1 year vendor management experience preferred
- Strong industry knowledge required
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Good presentation skills required
- Process improvement orientation required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Strong technology orientation required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed