Play a lead role in the design, implementation and maintenance of Donlen’s telecom systems. Manage and support telecom related incidents and requests from multiple call centers by provisioning a robust and reliable telecom infrastructure that supports call centers in US and Canada with over ¾ of million calls annually supporting drivers, fleet managers, employees and partners.
- Experience working and communicating directly with different levels of the organization including VPs, directors, managers and supervisors to identify businesses requirements.
- Lead and support technology evaluations and provide guidance on telecommunication systems and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to partner closely with 3rd party telecom consultants and companies.
- Manage Avaya Aura 7 PBX infrastructure including Communication Managers, SMRGs, SMGs, media gateways, AESs, Utility Server, Call Center Elite, etc.
- Maintain, administer, build reports and support TASKE Call reporting, Faxing, ECAS-Call Accounting, WFM, etc.
- Manage and support Aspect IVR programming for multi–lingual products related to eCoupons, Maintenance/Driver Support and services payable credit card payment system.
- Manage, support, update and troubleshot ISDN PRIs at multiple locations, Audiolog, UM voicemail, phones and related technologies. Experience working with telecoms converting PRI to SIP is major plus.
- Manage all toll free numbers and customer specific programming, modeling, configuration and media components.
- Provide guidance on and execute against Donlen’s Telecommunication roadmap.
- Evaluate telecom contracts and work with management, legal department and 3rd parties to change services that results in savings to Donlen.
- For telecommunications projects, gather requirements, update project statuses and facilitate user testing and acceptance sessions.
- Manage geographically dispersed call centers and infrastructure. Providing training on systems and be the single point of contact and SME for call centers, work force management on routing, performance reporting, voice/screen recording and agent evaluation.
- Manage and implement all Telecom system upgrades, troubleshooting, enhancements, testing and migrations.
- Principal in Telecom vendor management, procurement, project engagement, billing and SLA adherence.
- Maintain, monitor, report and remediate telecom system compliance levels in accordance with IT general controls, IT polices, change management and system development life cycle.
Provide support to telecom systems during maintenance windows, which may include nights and weekends.
Provide 24x7 on-call support and have the ability to closely partner with managed service partner.