Responsible for the day-to-day account management including on-boarding for a dedicated portfolio of customers. The role focuses on the administration of Donlen Clients through accurate and timely completion of customer service requests. These requests are addressed via interaction with other operating departments and through the utilization of CARE (Web based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool) and FleetWeb. Strong organizational skills and an ability to follow tasks through to completion are essential. Effective written and verbal communication with clients, peers, and operating departments is a requirement.
- Building a strong relationship through proactive, predictive and consultative account management.
- Assisting customers achieve operational efficiency through analytics and maximizing utilization of Donlen services
- Analyze customer requests, exception reports and data related to their portfolio of vehicles to:
- Develop/implement/evaluate fleet policy
- Ensure fleet policy compliance
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Recommend solutions
- Develop and execute process improvements
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and Donlen in all matters
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Enter customer requests in CRM tool and take ownership of them through completion
- Assist in managing open CRM requests to ensure cases and associated tasks remain current and do not go overdue
- Respond back to customers on follow up communications
- Follow up with customers on requirements to fulfill requests initiated by internal departments including, but not limited to financials requests, insurance requests, and outstanding AR assistance
- Escalate issues that impact service delivery
- Process customer driven driver/vehicle data changes to include but not limited to:
- Associated license and title state changes
- License and title requests
- Associated transportation requests with moving active vehicles to a new location or in and out of storage locations
- Associated divert requests with redirecting on order vehicles to a new location
- Mass driver/vehicle uploads
- Enrollment of maintenance only vehicles
- Vehicle termination requests
- Assist with the follow up with internal operational groups and drivers as instructed.
- Track customer and internal metrics
- Create new reports and generate recurring reporting in support of customer requests
- Create/Update/Maintain Customer Profiles
- Assist with customer hierarchy structure changes that impact customer reporting, billing, permissions, pool naming conventions, etc.
- Process maintenance agreement changes
- Process Maintenance Document requests
- Assignment, Assumption, and Customer Name changes
- Process Used Vehicle Fair Market Value (FMV) Quote requests via automated system
- Create/Update Vehicle Selectors and assist customer in placing orders
- Identify areas of growth by way of orders, lease growth, and program penetration
- Gather, organize and analyze data and provide appropriate solutions to meet customer needs.
- Take ownership and establish yourself as a content (Donlen’s products and services) and communications expert to customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key contacts within assigned customer portfolio
- Ensure retention and growth of customer accounts through delivering World Class customer service, responsiveness and operational efficiency
- Counsel customers on new products and services available from Donlen and encourage strategies to help drive adoption and utilization.
- Display a positive and professional attitude and image to internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of account management experience preferred, Fleet Management experience a plus
- Lean six sigma a plus
- Ability to gather data and analyze unstructured problems and make recommendations based on your analysis
- Deliver presentations to our clients that include actionable recommendations on fleet management strategies
- Strong critical thinking capabilities
- Strong facilitation skills required to engage others (internal and external) in requirements gathering
- Execute necessary activities to track and achieve cost savings opportunities
- Aptitude for customer service and a high degree of professionalism
- Diplomacy, tact and grace under pressure when working through challenging and/or urgent customer issues
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with strong collaborative skills
- Energetic and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to do all of the above while developing professionally and being part of team
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Level I FleetWeb® certification (internal) required
- ASE or MTMI Certification a plus
- NPTC CTP Certification a plus
CAFM Certification a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed