Primary responsibility to work with dealers to process vehicle billing, ensure retail or OEM incentives are applied to purchase, track license and title paperwork, and confirm vehicle delivery of client located vehicles in dealer inventory.
- Prepare paperwork for payment of client located dealer-stock and direct ordered vehicles
- Work with dealers to secure and purchase vehicles clients have located in their inventory.
- Obtain OEM report of sale for volume incentive programs
- Monitor status of registration, obtain copies upon completion, and update Fleetweb (internal system)
- Identify and distribute daily receipt of license and title documents from dealers
- Research registration and billing discrepancies
- Provide as-needed support for Transportation Specialist
- Review and assign CARE (Donlen’s internal CRM tool) to the appropriate staff
- High School Diploma or GED required-Associate or Bachelor Degree is preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in an office environment required
- 1 year or more automotive/truck/transportation industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage various forms of communication and prioritize workload
- Use problem identification and solving techniques to anticipate and prevent problems that may impact clients and/or Donlen
- Strong computer skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed