- Process personal sales for the purchase of leased and non-leased vehicles. Communicate with clients, buyers and customer service team regarding the personal sale policies and procedures.
- Receive personal sale documents and checks; processing sales within 4 business days.
- Enter vehicle terminations
- Update Fleetweb and CARE (Donlen’s internal data systems) to manage and process personal sales.
- Answer phone calls from clients, buyers, vendors, and dealers regarding the purchase of a vehicle.
- Communicate with clients, buyers and customer service to follow up for the receipt of required documents from the buyer.
- Create overnight packages to send titles to the buyers and request License Plate return
- Enter vehicle terminations in the system
- Follow department SOP’s
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients.
- File and scan documents.
- Follow-up with CARE cases
- Determine the fair market value of used vehicles by using different used car guides / industry tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred Bachelor Degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience working in an office environment.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Exceptional data entry and follow up skills
- Process improvement orientation required
- Strong ability to analyze complex data
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed