Responsible for cash application from lockboxes, wires and ACH payments made by customers on invoices. Also responsible for application of other non-customer related checks.
- Apply checks received from customers in lockboxes or electronic payments.
- Run daily reports from bank.
- Research Short paid invoices and Over paid invoices
- Apply checks received from vendors for refunds, rebates, etc.
- Prepare vouchers to refund customers using JD Edwards
- Go through correspondence from bank for non-check related paperwork including account name changes, address changes and bankruptcies.
- Respond to internal Customer calls as well as external Customer Calls
- Works with collections specialists to resolve unidentified payments.
- To provide quality customer service using the internal tracking tool “CARE”.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with JDE Enterprise One preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze numerical data
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed