The Strategic Consulting Services (SCS) team is focused on examining Donlen’s client’s historical, behavioral, and fiscal trends that impact major fleet lifecycle costs. The Client Consultants help our clients reduce operational costs and environmental impacts by identifying potential areas for improvement and recommending solutions to achieve operational efficiency. Some of the areas where we can provide guidance for our customers include selection of vehicles, setting appropriate cycling parameters, improving vehicle operations management, and increasing driver productivity.
In addition, SCS assist our customers through engaging external client fleet decision-makers in policy formulation, implementation, and evaluation to meet fleet management needs. They are also responsible for defining, developing, and implementing new analytical tools and products for internal and external customers to assist them in identifying cost and time savings business strategies.
The Senior Data Strategist will utilize data analytic methodologies in order to evaluate asset financing strategies including lease versus buy, lease versus ownership, lease (TRAC versus fixed term), alternative-fuel vehicle financing, depreciation analysis, cash flow management, and replacement fund right-sizing. Methodologies will also be used to identify and quantify cost savings opportunities through the fleet vehicle liefcycle.
- Contribute to the development of long term fleet strategy (namely reduce spend, improve compliance and drive safety)
- In collaboration with key internal Donlen partners and external client partners, shape the strategic direction of a fleet by defining and tracking actionable initiatives that maximize savings, compliance and safety and achieve other defined goals.
- To achieve the above, by providing high quality research and analysis using appropriate business and modeling tools supported by effective high-level communication skills.
- As needed, support the sales team in demonstrating Donlen's analytical and consulting capabilities to prospects
- As needed, mentor and train other consulting staff in their area of expertise
- Regular travel to client locations required
- Other responsibilities as assigned