Will work directly with internal and external customers via email/phone/meetings. Process manufacturer and dealer invoices. The position plays a critical role in setting up billings to customers and payments to manufactures and dealers.
- Verify line items on dealer invoices are accurate for customer billings
- Insure detailed entry into system is accurate for payment to vendor
- Contact dealers and process delivery dates
- Ability to work independently or with team
Backup to vehicle activation and PPtax payment processes.
Backup to Sox compliance processes pertaining to invoice processing.
Backup to cash application
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High school diploma with 1-3 years of business experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail critical
- Excellent communication skills
Strong computer skills including Excel and Word experience
JDE A/R-A/P preferred
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed