- Process approved buys, instruct dealer to mark vehicle sold the day customer approval is provided
- Send Purchase Order to dealer and follow up with dealer and customer until the transaction is completed. Completion is achieved when the vehicle is in the customer’s possession, paid for and legally registered.
- Follow up on dealer invoices and all billing documents Donlen requires to process payment (COD’s require daily follow up)
- Review dealer billing for accuracy to include report of sale documents and initiate payment to dealer
- Initiate Care (internal CRM tool) Case for every purchased vehicle and create tasks to direct follow up on delivery dates, MSO receipt, initial license and title requirements, license plate number and expiration date
- Document every touch point and all communications with the customer pertaining to the located vehicle in Fleetweb Out of Stock system
- Assist Stock Acquisition Specialists with locating vehicles as needed
- Work with Dealer Specialist to establish and maintain the Elite Dealer Program
Create or revise current department policies and procedures
Assisting team with various administrative functions
- High School Diploma or GED required-Associate or nadaBachelor Degree is a preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in an office environment required
- 1 year or more automotive/truck/transportation industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Use problem identification and solving techniques to anticipate and prevent problems that may impact clients and/or Donlen
- Strong computer skills
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed