Donlen is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to support our Strategic Sales Team. This is a new position and we are looking for an individual who wants to come in and make an immediate impact in a sales role, while helping us build the role and shape future success.
It is in that entrepreneurial spirit that we are seeking an energetic and motivated individual who is passionate and interested in sales as a career and is in the early stages of their development. This individual will be primarily responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team and building strategical relationships with our marketing team.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, no fear of cold calling and confidence to work in a brand new role and providing feedback and ideas on how to improve, and the drive to meet and exceed sales targets. Working closely with our Salesforce Effectiveness Manager will give the person in this role the opportunity to develop their career.
- Achieve weekly/quarterly goals through outbound calling, emails, social outreach and other tactics to new qualified leads (MCL). (50%)
- Utilize Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and other tools to identify new sales opportunities and cultivate leads in all size accounts from enterprise to SMB (15%)
- Collect prospect data and generate appointments for the field sales teams through cold-calling activities (15%)
- Provide lead quality feedback, propose program and process improvements, and share best practices to improve efficacy of marketing programs and activities. (15%)
- Update and Cleanse Salesforce.com account, contact and opportunity level information (5%)
- Must possess a growth mindset! We want a self-starter who is eager to learn but wants to ultimately grow in their career and someone we can invest in.
- An outgoing, people-oriented personality who enjoys working closely with others and helping customers meet their needs
- Relationship builder both internally and externally
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to do more with less in a scrappy, small-team environment
- Self-disciplined and organized; able to consistently hit daily and monthly targets with limited supervision
Bachelor's degree preferred
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed