The Fleet Services Account Manager will manage a portfolio of customers and be responsible for fulfilling customers’ requirements and expectations while working cross functionally within Donlen. Help customers reduce operational costs by identifying potential areas for improvement and recommending solutions to achieve operational efficiency. Analyze customer requests, exception reports and data related to their portfolio of vehicles to ensure driver compliance to fleet policy, opportunities for improvement, developing and executing process improvements. Some of the areas where we can provide guidance for our customers include selection of vehicles, setting appropriate cycling parameters, improving vehicle operations management, and increasing driver productivity.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Strong analytical/logical skills to gather and organize complex data and provide appropriate solutions to our customers.
- Ability/experience to drive results in lowering cost saving. Working with the SCS and Sales/AE to understand the opportunities and setting goals to ensure the goals are achieved
- Take ownership of key customer accounts and establish yourself as a content (Donlen’s products and services) and communications expert to our customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple key contacts within your assigned customer portfolio
- Ensure retention and growth of customer accounts through delivering World Class customer service and responsiveness
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Counsel customers on new products and services available from Donlen and encourage strategies to help drive adoption and usage with their employees.
- Identify incremental opportunities and programs that help our customers achieve greater value from their Donlen solutions.
- Take ownership of customer issues until closure
- Establish performance goals on a semi-annual basis
- Display a positive attitude and image to our internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Equivalent work experience
- 3 - 5 years customer service experience in roles with increasing responsibilities
- Lean Six Sigma a plus
- Fleet Management experience a plus
- Ability to analyze unstructured/complex problems using qualitative and quantitative methods, and make recommendations based on that analysis
- Deliver presentations to our clients with actionable recommendations on fleet management strategies
- Strong critical thinking capabilities
- Aptitude for customer service and a high degree of professionalism
- Diplomacy, tact and grace under pressure when working through challenging and/or urgent customer issues
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of professionalism in a dynamic work environment
- Team player with strong collaborative skills
- Energetic and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to do all of the above while developing professionally and being part of team
- Execute necessary activities to achieve cost savings opportunities.
- CAFM certification
- Fleet Management experience a plus
- Bilingual preferred
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed