Provides administrative and operational support to Account Managers. The role focuses on the delivery of customer satisfaction through accurate and timely completion of customer service requests. These requests are addressed via interaction with other operating departments and through the utilization of CARE (Web based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tool) and FleetWeb. Strong organizational skills and an ability to follow tasks through to completion are essential. Effective communication with peers and operating departments is a requirement.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Enter customer requests in CRM tool and follow them through to completion
- Assist in managing open CRM requests to ensure cases and associated tasks remain current and do not go overdue
- Respond back to customers on follow up communications related to non-strategic matters as instructed by team
- Follow up with customers on requirements to fulfill requests initiated by internal departments
- Process customer driven driver/vehicle data changes to include but not limited to:
- Associated license and title state changes
- License and title requests
- Associated transportation requests with moving active vehicles to a new location or in and out of storage locations
- Associated divert requests with redirecting on order vehicles to a new location
- Mass driver/vehicle uploads
- Enrollment of maintenance only vehicles
- Vehicle termination requests
- Assist with the follow up with internal operational groups and drivers as instructed. on:
- Track customer and internal metrics
- Assist with answering overflow customer telephone calls during peak call times
- Create new reports and generate recurring reporting in support of customer requests
- Create/Update/Maintain Customer Profiles as instructed
- Assist with customer hierarchy structure changes that impact customer reporting, billing, permissions, pool naming conventions, etc.
- Process maintenance agreement changes
- Process Maintenance Document requests (i.e. maintenance coupon books)
- Process Used Vehicle Fair Market Value (FMV) Quote requests via automated system
- Scan and index documents as required
- Escalate issues that impact service delivery
- Display a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Associate Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Fleet Management Industry experience a plus
- One to two years of previous Customer Service Experience
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed