Auditing line items on invoices, resolution of statements, recognizing incorrect product codes and pricing on purchase orders; payment to vendor prior to due dates; communicate with advisors; communicate with national account vendors to resolve any invoicing challenges; provide national account contacts month end reports . High volume of invoice payment.
- Audit, edit, and post payment to invoices for high volume National Account prior to due date.
- Research invoices when all information is not provided to make payment.
- Email National Account representative payment reports for reconciliation.
- Communicate with Maintenance Advisors on questionable invoices.
- Communicate with National Account representative on questionable/rejected invoices for resolution.
- Handle National Account calls at shop level inquiring about payment.
- Accurately and quickly input data from invoices into systems and detect and correct any data entry errors for manual national accounts.
- Own all national account batches until posted and reconciled.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Verify that the correct vendor has been selected for payment and review address.
- Keep current on statements received, contact vendor on past due to have invoice submitted for payment.
- Communicate with maintenance advisors when adjusting purchase orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong auditing skills for reading vendors invoices, purchase orders, and communicating with vendors.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Accounts Payable experience preferred.
- Data entry experience preferred.
- Excellent team player skills
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Demonstrate courteous customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide sound problem solving, analysis and critical thinking
Donlen is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Donlen is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed