- Part time Internship to work onsite for 20 hours per week in Bannockburn with the Salesforce Effectiveness team on Salesforce reporting and data cleansing.
- Maintain and refine client account information.
- Salesforce housekeeping projects.
- Assist with Lead Queue Management
- Assist with system leads - how they are pulled, organized and distributed.
- Learn the admin side of Salesforce and perform basic programming requirements
- Interns must currently be enrolled in a two or four-year college/university.
- Interns must be available to work the full intern session onsite for 20 hours each week in Bannockburn, IL
- Interns must be tech-savvy and eager to roll up their sleeves at work!
- Interns cannot be afraid to pick up the phone and make some calls.
- Interns that thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Interns that have high adaptability and can embrace change.
- Interns who welcome a challenge and are eager to grow and succeed.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed