Provides high level administrative support to Sr. Director of HR (Donlen) and Sr. Corporate Recruiter for Donlen/Hertz. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) calendar management, prehire drug screen scheduling and background checks, interview agendas and scheduling, new hire onboarding paperwork, tracking of STD and FMLA leaves, provide overall administrative assistance and support to Sr. Director of HR and, as necessary, Sr. Corporate Recruiter.
- Provide customer service and HR process direction to all external candidates and Donlen employees.
- Assist with HR Projects with leadership of Sr. HR Director such as: new hire paperwork and on-boarding entering Day One payroll information, HR metrics, salary adjustments, Pulse surveys, and HR audits.
- Develop Oracle report generation skills for turnover, active employee update, leave of absence and other HR management reports as needed.
- Administer and track employee STD, FMLA and other approved leaves of absence ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local laws. Communicate updates with HR Specialist so there is a full awareness of an employee’s status and work dates.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the Sr. Corporate Recruiter with the direction of the Sr. HR Director as needed.
- Collaborate with Sr. HR Director and HR Specialist and Hertz HR staff and counterparts as needed to ensure that Donlen HR procedures and practices are current and efficient.
- Manage and administer ADP EZ Labor system.
- Coordinate and track all temporary employee placements with departments and agencies. Ensure all approvals are correct and current.
- Assist the HR Specialist with PMED and Pulse program administration.
- Ensure all appropriate HR documents and personnel files are created, organized and forwarded to Hertz Filenet scanning/record keeping. Ensure documents are organized and sent in a timely manner.
- Post appropriate items on bulletin boards in the corporate Donlen location and keep up to date.
- Conduct new hire benefit sessions
- Ensure new hire onboarding paperwork is complete and forward to Hertz for processing.
- Perform additional duties or special projects as assigned.
- Prepare all new hire packets
- Administer Hertz login for new hires and deal with password issues
- Coordinate Star Awards and Cheers for Peers Program
- Order and distribute Ravinia Tickets
- Maintain Org Charts
- Coordinate with payroll all wage garnishments
- Administration of workers comp cases
- Initiation and processing of Pre-Hire drug tests and background checks.
- Creating candidate interview agendas and coordinate interview schedules on Outlook calendars.
- Create/initiate new job posting requisitions, posting open positions in ATS and other advertising partners
- Managing talent acquisition paperwork and confidential correspondence.
- Coordination of candidate travel for interviewing and first week.
- Processing talent acquisition invoices.
Bachelor’s degree highly desired
- At least 5 years of HR support experience
- Must have a “can-do” attitude, be proactive and take initiative
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and spontaneously adjust to multiple demands from different directions
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow through
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able to work under general supervision
- Discretion and confidentiality are crucial; strong awareness of confidential information and ability to keep sensitive information private
- Must have a team attitude and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- Extremely proficient technology and computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and mobile phones
- Project oriented
- Ability to succeed on an individual and team basis
Donlen is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Donlen is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed