Optimize the remarketing of Donlen consignment units working with our auction partners within an assigned territory, insuring the best sales retention, days to sell and service to our clients..
- Sell of off-lease and non-lease vehicles for assigned territory with the objective of obtaining the highest resale prices within established turn around times.
- Manage vendors for the timely sale of units.
- Maintain the established network of auctions, dealers, Internet sales, and other vehicle remarketing channels, addressing any performance deficiencies and process exceptions.
- Evaluate vehicle condition reports and market conditions to determine the correct floor price for each unit.
- Represent units online, assessing the auction activity and vehicle desirability to determine the appropriate sale point as our units cross the auction block.
- Provide resale estimates, fair market values and consultation to clients as requested.
- Provide reporting and analysis of performance of vendor network in assigned territory.
- Prepare weekly PSPQ letters
- Assign vehicles to vendor outlets to obtain the best return.
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Assist management with monitoring the used vehicle market to understand pricing trends.
- Calculate monthly auction scorecard
- Respond to requests for resale and residual values on new and used vehicles using guidebooks, auction sale results, and other resources
- Follow-up with CARE cases
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree in a business related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of automobile experience required
- 1 year vendor management experience preferred
- Strong industry knowledge required
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Good presentation skills required
- Process improvement orientation required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Strong technology orientation required
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed