Auditing line items on invoices for independent contractors, resolution of statements, payment of MasterCard invoices within 2hour time guideline, recognizing incorrect product codes and pricing on purchase orders; communicate with advisors; and as a call center take calls from vendors regarding invoices.
- Verify all charges on vendor invoices are authorized.
- Process vendor invoices for payment by check or MasterCard.
- Handle vendor calls regarding invoice payments.
- Follow up and resolve open invoices and issues with vendors.
- Verify accuracy of service codes.
- Verify that the correct vendor has been selected for payment and review address.
- Keep current on statements received, contact vendor on past due to have invoice submitted for payment.
- Open mail and distribute.
- Make sure all faxed invoices are approved for payment within the 2hour turn-around timeframe guidelines.
- Communicate with maintenance advisors when adjusting purchase orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Accounts Payable experience preferred.
- Data entry experience preferred.
- Excellent team player skills
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Demonstrate courteous customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed