Donlen is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented paralegal, with excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills. The paralegal will interact with internal and external counsel, internal operational groups, executive management, account executives, account managers, staff, vendors and clients throughout the United States and Canada on a regular basis.
Contract Duties will include:
- Draft contracts and other legal documents.
- Coordinate contract closing, including execution of documents via e-signature, administering and filing executed copies of contracts, and organizing contract files, including electronic files.
- Maintain and update templates and, when required, create new contract templates.
- Maintain and update contract database.
Litigation Duties will include:
- Review and process incoming claims, pleadings and subpoenas.
- Draft and submit tender letters to indemnitor and coordinate discovery responses and affidavits.
- Coordinate garnishment/lien notice responses.
- Maintain claims and litigation legal database, including updating, tracking, creating and generating reports from the database, as well as opening and closing matters.
General Legal Department Duties include:
- Administrative control over corporate minute books, including drafting of resolutions, incumbency certificates and other corporate documents as needed.
- Manage legal invoice management system.
- Assist with all aspects of Legal Department administration, as required.