National Fleet Market Segment which services companies with fleet sizes of 750 vehicles - Denver based
- Developing and maintaining a Salesforce database of prospects and customers within an assigned geographic region in a fleet size segment of 750 vehicles
- Leveraging the Donlen and Hertz value proposition with the goal of signing new business from prospects and penetrating existing customer portfolios
- Reviewing and analyzing credit worthiness of prospects and customers as determined by Donlen policies and procedures
- Selling all Donlen approved financial and fleet management service programs
- Managing a robust sales funnel with focus on meeting and exceeding annual growth targets
- Providing consultative advice to customers and prospects (i.e. Annual and/or Quarterly Performance Reviews, Replacement Analysis, Best Value Analysis; Scorecards)
- Coordinating with marketing to optimize marketing campaigns, lead generation and sales support functions
- Consultative selling skills. Comfortably present to C-Level Executives
- Experienced in working with Strategic Sourcing/ Procurement Department
- Adept at networking within higher-level professional circles
- Thinks like a marketer by building trust in anticipation of an RFP or RFI to get to the “next round” of negotiations.
- Must be highly accessible to customers
- Must be able to LISTEN, negotiate and close deals with a can-do attitude
- Professional appearance, excellent phone demeanor, with ability to set priorities. Manage conference calls on the “fly”
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication, organization, presentation, and administrative skills. Multi-lingual preference.
- Must have an energetic, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Must be able to multi-task with different departments within Donlen (Maintenance Management, SCS, Vendor Management, Risk Center, Legal etc.), collect and analyze data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions in a timely manner for customer feedback (verbal/ written).
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel for equity analysis, fleet cycle analysis etc.
- Must be willing to travel as frequently (30-50%) as necessary in efforts to promote company goodwill and generate business.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed