The Telematics Product Analyst will be responsible for leading the support needs associated with Donlen’s DriverPoint telematics system. These activities will include but are not limited to responding to customer requests, analyzing client data, developing best-practice strategies across the telematics customer base by interfacing directly with the telematics operations team and the account management team.
- Assist with the day-to-day operational support for Donlen’s telematics programs
- Thorough understanding of Donlen’s telematics and product offerings
- Ability to manage weekly customer calls and provide feedback on reports and data
- Interface with business development to assist with product demonstrations and training
- Develop best-practice strategies to share across customer base of Donlen’s telematics programs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to train customers and internal users on telematics and GPS products
- Update internal databases and create customized reporting using data
- Up to 10% travel to visit current and prospective customers
- Support Telematics and GPS Product Manager
- Audit and maintain signed memorandum of understanding database
- Associates or Bachelor degree
- Microsoft Office (Strong emphasis on Excel and Word)
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed