The Sr. Client Integration Consultant will be responsible for the successful implementation of new customer onboarding and existing customer program adds as assigned.
Will be the primary voice with the customer and internal stakeholders while managing and coordinating the implementation process for Donlen’s national market (fleet size over 500). Within the onboarding responsibility includes plan and facilitate implementation meeting(s), effectively communicating with clients to gain an understanding of their needs and expectations. Develop implementation plans, ensure implementation timelines are met, setting milestones and driving execution. Make recommendations of fleet industry best practices and understand customer corporate strategic goals that will be communicated to the business. Prepare training for customer and driver via webinars or documented. Assist customer with internal communication plan. Ensure contractual agreements are communicated to the necessary operational departments. In conjunction with the Client Integration Specialist, synthesizes critical information from several sources to ensure initial customer activation within Donlen’s systems; ensures there are no gaps and that processes are seamless; anticipates customer needs and problem-solves as appropriate to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Assist in maintaining existing customers within Donlen systems as it pertains to structure, pricing changes, contacts and ebilling.
Successful implementation includes delivering in accordance with the implementation plan and with a high level of client satisfaction.
Your most important responsibility will be to maintain a relentless focus on customer satisfaction and ensuring the customer has a positive, value-added experience in every interaction.
- Identifies, writes, and implements new process improvements for the department.
- Identifies system improvement opportunities.
- Ensures that the team has processes and systems to achieve new and existing customer delivery expectations.
- Must be skilled in process management, with constant attention to process improvement and innovation.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish is mandatory.
- Must be skilled in making presentations.
- Consultatively work with clients to define their requirements on programs & products selected, and to guide them through the on boarding process.
- Work with clients to determine workflows, documents, and procedures to verify proper product usage.
- Create and maintain customer specific project plans, ensure resources are scheduled accordingly to complete tasks, and manage client expectations.
- Complete account specific requirements and ensure accurate product/system set up
- Drive client enablement by authoring and delivering initial end-user training and materials
- Deliver top quality customer service throughout the implementation process
- Communicate effectively with excellent verbal and written skills. Build strong relationship with sales and operational departments.
- Work successfully under pressure, maintain positive attitude and meet client project milestones/deadlines in an efficient and professional manner
- Provide support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of products
- Perform on-site client work, including the ability to travel.
- Assists Client Integration Specialist with various tasks on an as-needed basis
- Provide training to staff as requested (Sales, Operations and Customer Service)
- Some travel to customer sites, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related discipline preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a customer service position or other client facing experience required
- Experience in the fleet industry preferred
- Must be able to synthesize information from multiple sources into one
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint; ability to merge files together
- Ability to multi-task with excellent planning and organization skills required.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities for multiple on-boarding, with effective and timely follow-up
- Exceptional collaborative abilities. Proven experience in working cross-functionally across an organization.
- Able to set customer expectations, communicate internally & externally to ensure timely completion, offer suggestions to mitigate risks to avoid delays.
- Must be skilled in problem solving and decision making
- Excellent customer servicing skills required
- Must exercise flexibility while managing multiple priorities
- Must be skilled in process management, with constant attention to process improvement and innovation
- Ability to adapt to fit changing circumstances in a dynamic work environment is essential
- Must be able to supervise others (performance management, coaching, training, motivating, delegating) with skill and interpersonal finesse
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish is mandatory
- Ability to understand and identify contractual needs or changes
- Ability to work independently and be a team player with a quality mindset required
- Must be skilled in making presentations
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed