The Local Account Executive – Small Fleet Leasing: Minneapolis, MN metro
The Hertz Corporation is excited to announce a great growth opportunity within the organization! We are seeking a Local Account Executive with a strong focus on growing the small fleet leasing segment. Partnering with our wholly owned subsidiary, Donlen, a Hertz company, we are expanding our sales team and are seeking top sales talent to help us expand this program!
The Local Account Executive – Small Fleet Leasing is responsible for developing new business within their assigned territory via lead generation, cold calling and consultative sales strategies. This position will focus on companies with a fleet size between 20 and 100 vehicles who possess a need to outsource their fleet management services.
- Developing and maintaining a database of prospects and customers within an assigned geographic region in the small fleet segment
- Generating appointments/sales calls
- Developing new business from prospects and penetrating existing customer portfolios once developed
- Reviewing and analyzing credit worthiness of prospects and customers as determined by Donlen policies and procedures
- Selling all Donlen approved financial and service programs
- Managing a robust sales funnel with laser focus on meeting or exceeding annual growth targets
- Successful closing of accounts
- Achieving targeted financial goals as established by Donlen Management Team
- Provide strategic account management for portfolio of customers focused on client retention, and maximizing penetration of all programs
Educational Background/Required Skills:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years of outside sales experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must live within one hour commute of office location
Amazing opportunities for growth with a dual career path within both Hertz and our wholly owned subsidiary, Donlen, a Hertz company. Offer will include a company vehicle, 401K, full benefits, cell phone reimbursement along with a great pay and bonus structure are just a few highlights!
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Donlen is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Donlen is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed