Regional Sales Manager- Small Fleet Leasing
The Hertz Corporation is excited to announce a great growth opportunity within the organization! We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager with a strong focus leading a team on growing the leasing segment. Partnering with our wholly owned subsidiary, Donlen, a Hertz company, we are expanding our sales team and are seeking top sales talent to help us expand this program!
- Achievement of revenue targets through managing team of assigned sales representatives
- Provide leadership to drive the sales activities in the region across fleet lease segment
- Responsible and accountable to align, implement and drive the sales plan for the assigned region, in accordance with the outlined corporate objectives and goals
- Communicate sales initiatives, priorities and policies to assigned sales team
- The successful holder of this position will be able to grow and maintain a cohesive and high performing team, identify, sponsor, and coach talent.
- Accountable for overall revenue growth for the regions sales territories that include:
- Focus on companies with a fleet of vehicles between 20 and 100 vehicles with a strong need to out-source their fleet management services
- Managing sales goals and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key decision makers
- Develop and execute region specific sales strategies that lead to new account signings, retention of existing accounts and increased revenue from signed accounts and intermediaries.
- Create a culture of partnership and open mindedness between all levels and all departments of the organization
- Effectively execute all Administrative responsibilities
- Responsible for building, managing and developing talent effectively within the region in order to foster a high performing culture.
- Planning, assigning and directing work
- Review and analysis of credit worthiness of prospects and customers
- Traveling as necessary – requires commitment to meet prospects and customers timelines regardless of other duties that are required
- Interviewing and hiring process for new Sales personnel
- Training and support of assigned Sales Representatives
- Performance evaluations of Sales Team
- Growth of value added service programs
- Providing consultative advice (i.e. Annual and/or Quarterly Performance Reviews, Replacement Analysis, Best Value Analysis; Scorecards)
- Maintaining data in company approved database as made available in an assigned geographic region
MUST reside in one of the following metro markets:
Los Angeles, CA
B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent from four year college/university preferred.
Proven track record in sales or business development in the service industry
Leasing experience preferred
Proven track record (minimum 5 years) in sales or sales management ideally in travel related industry and/or fleet management. The individual’s experience should have maintained a top tier or high level of performance in roles increasing in scope or level of responsibility. The individual should be able to demonstrate proven revenue growth within a sales territory over an extended period of time and demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as the ability to work with senior level contacts both internally and externally
- Deep understanding of the Service industry and its business drivers
- Excellent grasp of competition and competitive offerings
- High level of understanding of technology and its benefits to client needs
- Excellent Financial acumen
- Excellent Business acumen
- Outstanding people management and leadership capability
Excellent interpersonal communication and networking skills.
Demonstrates resourcefulness, maturity and good analytical skills.
Good planning, organizing and time management skills.
Ability to effectively influence, engage and inspire teams and accounts.
Self-motivated, with strong desire to succeed.
Strong account management skills.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed