Summary: The team member will design, develop, test, and implement efficient, scalable, and highly available database applications. Serve as a database developer in an agile project environment. Manage to a timeline and work within a team environment to deliver quality technology solutions. The successful candidate will possess a strong database background, problem solving skills, and ability to communicate effectively within a team.
- Create stored procedures
- Proficient with SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Provide estimates based on work effort and application knowledge
- Design, develop, test, and implement technology solutions
- Adhere to company coding, architecture, and system best practices
- Work collaboratively within an agile SCRUM team
- Communicate effectively with team, project managers, and IT
- Proactive stance toward achieving team success of projects
- Write and maintain functional and technical specifications
- Provide production support for operational issues by occasional on-call duties
- Contribute to code quality initiatives
- Review and improve database code
- Tune and optimize database code performance
- Define and drive process improvements across the team and IT
- Experience with PowerShell is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer related field or equivalent work experience
- Training on Relational Design, database internals required.
- 1-4 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 1-4 years’ experience with T-SQL development.
- 1-2 years’ experience SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).
- 3 years of database programming preferred.
- Experience with PowerShell is a plus.
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Donlen is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Donlen is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed