The Business Analytics Team represents a Center of Excellence, providing visual descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics. We are a top-tier team of analytical minds who recognize that data is our number one asset.
Using visual data exploration and business intelligence tools, the Senior Data Analyst will turn information into insights and recommend optimal solutions leading to operational efficiency at the lowest cost to our clients. Your analyses will empower internal and external stakeholders to make data driven, optimal fleet decisions. The opportunities you identify will include actionable recommendations that drive savings, compliance, safety and other key fleet goals.
This role requires some understanding of and comfort with fleet financial and tax reporting. You will at times provide financial modeling assistance on evaluation of lease versus buy and lease versus reimbursement strategies, depreciation analysis, and cash flow management.
In addition, you will:
- Provide customized, business-focused consulting and fleet management strategy assistance to clients
- Define in partnership with sales, client relations, business stakeholders, and customers they key fleet objectives and key metrics by which success may be measured
- Analyze large and multiple data sets using visual data exploration tools, and make recommendations based on insights, trends and exceptions gleaned from exploration
- Deliver technical results to non-analytical stakeholders using powerful visuals and strong presentation skills
- Advise stakeholders with actionable recommendations on fleet management strategies
- Support the sales team in demonstrating Donlen's analytical and consulting capabilities to prospects
- Share knowledge and lessons learned with other Donlen staff and clients
- 4-year College Degree required in math, finance or related field
- MBA or Advanced degree helpful
- Fleet certification helpful
- Fleet experience is preferred
- Truck analytics very desirable
- 5 - 7 years of using business analytics and reporting methodologies required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experienced with visual data exploration tools, such as Tableau, QLIK or other
- Ability to deliver both written and oral presentations of analytical results to all levels of an organization, including non-analytical stakeholders
- Strong facilitation skills required to engage stakeholders in discussion
- Ability to translate data into identified opportunities with actionable business recommendation
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed