Marketing Communication Writer Intern
Donlen develops the fleet management industry’s most innovative technology solutions and offers a proactive, hands-on approach to customer service. For more than 50 years, Donlen has empowered its customers to focus on their core business and drive continuous improvement in their fleet’s operational and financial performance. We are looking for a qualified communication writer intern to join our team. Our marketing department produces value based marketing content that helps communicate the benefits of our products and services, and is used to win new business. The writer must have the drive and ability to work independently, taking a project from start to finish, and yet know when to collaborate within the group to accomplish greater goals. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and work with key marketing stakeholders.
- Work with marketing and business teams to create inbound blogs, and client-facing marketing collateral
- Own beginning to end process of the development of thought leadership brochures (case studies, white papers)
- Conduct interviews with Donlen subject matter experts, doing supplemental research and writing content for product collateral
- Produce clean, compelling copy for a variety of mediums (media, web, print, campaigns)
- Proofread and write original content for Request for Proposal database
- Proofread and edit collateral as assigned
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proven ability to write about complex solutions in a straightforward and
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated
- Completed or working toward a degree in English, Journalism, Marketing Communications, Advertising or Public Relations is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with AP style is a plus
High school diploma or Associate's degree required.
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Documentation experience preferred
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Donlen is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Donlen is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed