Our Director Vehicle Remarketing (MUST BE BASED AND WORK IN IL) will apply Product and Process Management tools to create and manage differentiated customer value at maximum margins in the remarketing process. Maximize operational efficiency and leverage Hertz processes to manage overall operation and performance of the Remarketing team. Manage all vendor relationships required to deliver the process.
- Manage remarketing for all consignment and personal sales
- Vendor Management to include selection, performance management, and strategy alignment
- Optimize remarketing channel options and value
- Own the FMV process for the organization
- Champion new product introductions
- Product experience working with Technology team
- Monitor overall used vehicle market performance and communicate across business.
- Support both the sales and customer service initiatives
- Provide resale estimates and consultation to clients
- Provide analysis of vendor network performance
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients
- Manage by metrics: Create and Manage a dashboard of operational and market measures
- Manage and improve the monthly auction scorecard process
- Respond to requests for resale and residual values on new and used vehicles using guidebooks, auction sale results, and other resources
- Supervise the follow-up with CARE™ cases
- Other duties as assigned
Donlen, a Hertz company, is the fleet industry’s most customer-centric and technically-integrated provider of financing and fleet management solutions. Donlen develops innovative fleet management technology solutions and offers a proactive, hands-on approach to customer service. For more than 50 years, Donlen has empowered its customers to focus on their core business and drive continuous improvement in their fleet’s operational and financial performance. Headquartered in Bannockburn, Illinois, Donlen is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings. For more information about Donlen’s best-in-class fleet management solutions, visit www.donlen.com.
- 4 year college degree in business, finance, or related field required
- Minimum of 8 years of fleet product experience required
- 5 years management experience required
- Strong technology orientation required
- Strong Industry knowledge required
- Strong Customer Service skills required
- Process Improvement orientation required
- Excellent Presentation skills required
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to deliver both written and oral presentations to all levels of the organization, clients, prospects and industry groups. Strong communication and facilitation skills.
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Donlen is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Donlen is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed