Optimize the remarketing of Donlen units through best sales retention, pick up times and service to our clients.
- Manage inventory for the timely sale of units
- Monitor various client Service Level Agreements to ensure they are being met
- Work directly with internal/external customers executing various sales processes
- Execute daily reports to assist with sale process
- Ensure clients receive sale proceeds in a timely manner
- Manager vendor relationship with auctions
- Assist with vehicle transportation defects and provide resolution
- Answer phone calls/emails from vendors, and dealers regarding the purchase of a vehicle
- Follow department SOP’s
- Review and update internal reports to ensure compliance
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Assist team with various administrative functions
- File and scan documents.
- Follow-up with CARE cases
- Respond to special requests from clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred Bachelor Degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience working in an office environment.
- 1 year or more automotive/truck/transportation industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Exceptional data entry and follow up skills
- Process improvement orientation required
- Strong ability to analyze complex data
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Donlen is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Donlen is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed